Parliament Street, Kilkenny. On Ireland’s Medieval Mile between St. Canice’s Cathedral and Kilkenny Castle – just five minutes’ walk from each and right across the street from the Smithwick’s Experience.
Concession €6 (seniors and students)
Children €4 (6-18 years) children under 6 go free!
Family €20 (two adults and two children)
GROUPS OF 10+
Adult groups €7
Concession €6 (OAP and ESOL students/RHS, active retirement, ICA, second level etc..) ESOL and student tutors go free!
National school rate €4 – teachers go free.
Family €10 (two adults and two children)
What to expect?
We offer a self-guided tour with a detailed guide book, expect to spend between 30 and 45 minutes on the tour. Pre-booked, guided tours for groups of 10 or more are €6 per person and can be tailored for time and content. Contact us to book a tour.
Our courtyards and gardens are wheelchair accessible but the upper floors are not.
Our guidebooks are available in French, German, Spanish and Italian and Polish. There is also a guide-sheet for children in English.
Pre-booked guided tours are available in English and German.
Information For Groups
Pre-booking is essential, contact us here
- Coach set-down at Dean Street – just a two minute walk away
- All groups are given a guided tour of the houses and gardens, 45 mins
- Specialist tours available – archaeology, horticulture, architecture, genealogy and ‘behind the scenes’
- Bespoke private tours available with the option of refreshments
- Maximum of 30 people on each tour, with the option of splitting larger groups