Parliament Street, Kilkenny. On Ireland’s Medieval Mile between St. Canice’s Cathedral and Kilkenny Castle – just five minutes’ walk from each and right across the street from the Smithwick’s Experience.
SELF GUIDED tour of houses, courtyards and garden (approx. 30 mins)
Concession €6 (OAP and ESOL students/RHS, active retirement, ICA, second level etc..) ESOL and student tutors go free!
Family (two adults and two children) €20
National school rate €4 – teachers go free.
GUIDED tour of houses, courtyards and garden (approx. 45 mins) €8.50
- available to be booked beforehand for groups of 10+ visitors or on Saturdays at 2:30pm
- pre-booked tour available in English, French & German
GARDEN visit only
Family €10 (two adults and two children)
What to expect?
We offer a self-guided tour with a detailed guide book, expect to spend between 30 and 45 minutes on the tour. Pre-booked, guided tours for groups of 10 or more are €8.50 per person and can be tailored for time and content. Contact us to book a tour.
Our courtyards and gardens are disability friendly, i.e. the garden is wheelchair accessible via a lift, but the historic cobblestones in the courtyard could be challenging. There are braille panels on the garden walls.
Our guide-sheets are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian and Polish. There is also a guide-sheet for children in English.
Pre-booked guided tours are available in English and German.
Information For Groups
Pre-booking is essential, contact us here
- Coach set-down at Dean Street – just a two minute walk away
- All groups are given a guided tour of the houses and gardens, 45 mins
- Specialist tours available – archaeology, horticulture, architecture, genealogy and ‘behind the scenes’
- Bespoke private tours available with the option of refreshments
- Maximum of 30 people on each tour, with the option of splitting larger groups