Rothe House and Gardens are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic part time Receptionist/Tour Guide.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes: Excellent customer service and communication skills, a passion for Irish heritage and history, be a ‘People Person’. Be reliable, punctual, and personable.
Being fluent in either of the following languages Irish, French, German would be a distinct advantage. Tourism or touring experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The principal hours of work will be Friday and Saturday initially, with a willingness to work Monday to Sunday, if required.
- Opening and closing of Rothe House & Garden
- General reception duties: dealing with telephone and personal enquiries
- Sales, stock ordering, pricing and display in shop
- Conduct and reconcile end of month stock takes
- Dealing with visitors to the Museum
- Maintaining accounts records
- Maintaining visitor number records
- Co-ordination of Events
- Dealing with Genealogical Enquiries
- Assisting at Rothe House Functions
- Providing secretarial service
- Providing a Visitor Guide Service
- Social media management
- Providing support to the Executive Manager
Applications with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisting will apply.
Further information on JobsIreland.ie.