LTI Project Coordinator – contract to May 2017
Coordinator in the Level 4 Tourism & Visitor Care programme administered by Rothe House Trust Ltd, Parliament St., Kilkenny and funded by Carlow Kilkenny ETB
Job Title: LTI Project Coordinator, Full time
Reporting Relationship: Reporting to the Executive Manager of Rothe House Trust and the ETB.
Overall Purpose of the Position
The LTI Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of the Level 4 programme including delivery and evaluation of the current programme. She/He will also be responsible for the financial management/monitoring of the programme budget and ensuring adherence to SOLAS and ETB reporting requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Teaching, Project Management/Administration, excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong IT skills.
The ideal candidate should have
• A relevant 3rd level degree
• Tutoring experience
• Minimum of three years’ experience working with unemployed people
• Office management and organisational skills, an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Experience and ability to deal with the public
• Experience and knowledge in computer programmes and applications Salary will be in accordance with current ETB coordinators’ rates.
Applications via a covering letter and accompanying CV to be sent to Patricia Duffe, Executive Manager by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post to: Executive Manager, Rothe House Trust Ltd., Parliament St., Kilkenny. Please mark your envelope “Confidential”.
The closing date for applications is 2pm, Monday 23rd January 2017.
Shortlisting of applicants will apply. Rothe House Trust Ltd, is an equal opportunities employer.